miamisignsandgraphics.com offers custom carbonless invoice printing, also know as "NCR invoices". Personalized invoices are a great starting point for any business. Our top-quality invoice forms are custom printed with your company name and company logo on your choice of 2-part or 3-part carbonless paper. We also offer your choice of basic ink colors.
What informoation should be included on your invoice? Here are some tips:
- Your identity should always stand out on all pages (company name & logo).
- Your contact information, phone & fax numbers, e-mail address and web sites (if any).
- Some states require a license number to be listed as part of your invoice heading.
- Invoices are best numbered.
- Date of issue of the invoice.
- Name and address of the recipient. Position the name and address so that when you fold the invoice, the name and address are positioned correctly for "window" envelopes.
- Description of the services performed.
- Description of the products sold.
- List of material used.
- Terms of the sale/service must be clearly defined.
- Methods of payment.
- All applicable taxes must be added. (Some jurisdictions require you to show the tax registration number next to the tax.)
- All deposits received must be listed.
- The total (including taxes) should always be at the bottom of the page.
- For service invoices, an authorization from the client, allowing testing on the equipment which may require operation of such equipment is necessary.
- Any warranty must be clearly mentioned.